![]() |
| Photo Credit: Terry Fletcher, ©2012. http://www.airport-data.com/aircraft/photo/000745506.html |
It turns out that there are quite a few images of this aircraft online. This is how my plane looked on March 31st, 2012 when it was still flying. It was apparently based at, or spent a lot of time at Lakeland Linder Regional Airport (LAL) in Florida. Thanks to Terry Fletcher who gave me permission to post this photo here. He posted it to www.airport-data.com, which is a great plane spotting resource. There are about 10 other photos of this aircraft that I'm waiting for permission to use here.

Andrew, I am a certified older pilot and plan on building a simulator. I am an administrator on Swedish home cockpit builder and Computer Simulator Builder on Facebook. I am looking for two dimension if you can help. The maximum yoke travel distance from full aft to full forward. Also the maximum height / width of the front pilot side window. https://www.facebook.com/groups/628896667180635/
ReplyDeleteThank You, Vangyver
I'll be glad to get those for you. It'll be about a week until I can get back to my plane and get those dimensions for you.
ReplyDelete